Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mascot doggy stuff

Today in my Daily Candy Deals email, I saw that Mascot, a nautically-inspired line of preppy doggy accessories, is having a special 25% off for Daily Candy readers. My memory is pretty good, and lo and behold, if you are in the market for a new collar and lead set by Mascot, RedEnvelope has the Sailors Knot collar and lead for only $19.99 each (even with the 25% discount, the prices would be $28.50 and $31.50, respectively). You also get free shipping for orders over $75. My value-add to you? If you have an American Airlines AAdvantage number, shop through the AAdvantage eShopping site and earn miles on your online purchases! They seem to have the widest selection of online retailers of the airline shopping networks.

They are quite cute, and I believe all colors are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.