Thursday, August 28, 2008

Email discovery: Smashbox Beauty Blowout

Started by two brothers from the Max Factor family, I have always thought Smashbox was top notch for those events where you need to look perfect and not too unlike a flawless porcelain mannequin. It's not everyday we need to go the whole nine yards, but when we do, we know where to turn, and this is why it's the go-to for all the fashionistas and glamazons out there.

I skimmed their so called 'blow-out', and although I am less than blown away by their selection, they offer free shipping on everything, and since there's no tax if you live outside CA, NY, or WA, I figure it wouldn't hurt to post it here.


One cute thing I saw: a lucite handled travel brush set, for all those classy girls who want their make-up tools to match their heels.

A $180 value! that was $84 and now, hold on to your hats-- $63!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.