Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kwigy-bo fall sample sale

Your eagle eyes and keen intellect will have by now discerned that I have a dog! My darling girl. She's so spoiled with her Burberry accessories and lush beds (I even made one myself out of Serta memory foam). Nothing but the best, so I'm particularly excited about Kwigy-bo's bi-annual sample sale. Not for her, because the cutesy teeny stuff wouldn't fit her (she's big boned, you see), but those with the itsy bitsies can shop carriers, sweaters, doggy tees, and one-of-a-kind samples. Sample sale prices range from $5-$40. Kwigy-bo products are sold in fine retailers worldwide such as Harrods, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Doggystyle NYC.

What: Kwigy-bo Luxuries For Dogs - Fall Sample Sale
When: Thursday, Sept. 11 - Friday, Sept. 12; 9:30AM-6:30PM daily
Where: 501 7th Ave. (btw 37/38th St.), Suite 506/508; 212-398-1097
How: Hopstop to Penn Station or Times Square
Cash Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.