Wednesday, September 3, 2008

YSL friends & family

Update: Racked.com has reported on Madison Avenue Spy's post on the inherent sucky-ness of this 'friends & family' event. As I suspected it is a clearance sale (or NYC euphemism "sample sale"), but even worse, it will be outlet store cast-offs!

I'd love to get insider info on this one, so if you're in the know, please comment below! This is being marketed as a 'friends & family', but it's not in-store and with discounts of up to 75%, I'm going to go out on a limb and call this a sample sale in disguise. I guess that label makes classy YSL a bit shy. Since the BWS was such a bust (and yes, I know I did not follow up like I promised, but I figured ranting about it was not a value-add to anyone), maybe whatever credit limit you've got left can look for goodies at the YSL 'friends & family' event.


What: Yves St. Laurent Friends & Family
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W 18th St. (W of 6th Ave)
When: Wednesday, Sept. 10th through Friday, Sept. 12th; 8AM - 6PM on 9/10 & 9/11, 8AM - 1PM on 9/12
How: Subway: 1 train to 18th St.; F,L,V to 14th St. or F,V to 23rd St.; R,W to 23rd St.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.