Monday, September 1, 2008

Papyrus friends & family 25% off, in-store only

I guess I'm old fashioned, but I love sending cards. And not just signing your name, but making it special with a nice hand-written note. Since I felt like I had purchased every one of Hallmark's square cards (those are my favorite), I moved on to Papyrus, whose cards have more of a hand-crafted feel. Hallmark's Crown Rewards program is free and accumulates points based on dollars spent, but Papyrus' membership costs $10/yr, but instead of waiting for rewards certificates, the bonuses are instantaneous. When you buy a batch of 4 cards, one of them is free. In August they also had a buy-2-get-1-free promotion which I took full advantage of, so I have definitely recouped my $10 investment and then some!

If you have a Papyrus membership make sure to go shopping between Sept 5-13, to get 25% off all purchases (even candles, printed stationary and albums) and 10% off any custom printing orders (like wedding invitations!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.