Monday, November 3, 2008

SFERRA warehouse sale

Worth a zipcar: SFERRA warehouse sale. I have already bought so much new bedding this year! I rationalize it to myself: I won't buy any more for the next 2 years.

SFERRA Fine Linens opens its warehouse to the public only twice per year. Choose from the largest selection of bed linens, matelasse sets, sheet sets, duvet sets, blankets, throws, towels, robes, baby blankets, decorative pillows and table linens.

What: SFERRA Warehouse Sale
When: Friday, Nov. 7 - Sat. Nov. 8; Fri 8AM-5PM, Sat 8AM-4PM
Where: 15 Mayfield Avenue, Edison, NJ; 732-225-6290
How: ZipCar

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/02/2010

    This is an awesome sale, bought blankets for everyone as Christmas presents. They love them. Prices are fantastic for such high quality merchandise.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.