Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saks Fifth Avenue friends & family

Update: Got my postcard in the mail. F&F officially starts Thursday, Oct 15 (not Tuesday, sorry), and discounts are as expected. During the F&F event, Saks will also be donating 2% of sales to local and national womens' cancer charities, which is really cool. Use code "FRIENDS3" to shop online and get the F&F discount.

Start making your lists for the
Saks F&F event. Details (codes & exclusion lists) have yet to be announced, but you can start preparing for 25% off most merchandise, 20% off jewelry, and 10% off beauty.

I'm pretty disappointed with the decrease in cosmetics discounting, but I suppose being effectively tax-free is better than nothing.

Officially starts Thursday, Oct 15 and runs through Sunday, Oct 18, but if you have a Saks card, you can pre-sale starting tomorrow. I'll be updating this post as I get more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.