Monday, May 10, 2010

Christofle, Guy Degrenne sample sale

Perfect timing! I have a couple of weddings I must attend in the next 2 months and the couples' registries have been picked over. The Christofle sale will have flatware sets, holloware, crystal, porcelain, frames, gifts, and jewelry, all up to 70% off. I'm thinking a silver platter for my boss, a crystal bowl or silver frame for my neighbors, and some jewelry for me. At past sales, I've gotten crystal tumblers for myself as well as little gifts for others, like silver bookmarks or little candy dishes.

The sale will also feature Guy Degrenne commercial-quality tableware, stainless/silver flatware, holloware, chafing dishes (for all you caterers out there), trays, porcelain, and glassware. Also up to 70% off.


What: Christofle, Guy Degrenne sample sale
When: Sunday, May 16 - Thursday, May 20; S-W 9AM-6:30PM, Th 9AM-5PM
Where: Soiffer-Haskin, 317 W 33rd St (@ 8th Ave); 718-747-1656
CC only. All sales final. No exchanges. No returns.
No strollers. No children under 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.