Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bloomingdale's 20% off 2 pairs of shoes

Update: confirmed by a commenter, you can do a full-priced + sale combo and get your 20% off! Thanks!! (I also discovered that this DOES work on Ferragamos and Zanottis!) Now I just wonder if you could take the coupon to the Dior/Chanel shoe floor... or if they'd throw me out on my bum for such a ridiculous suggestion.

Bloomie's is having a shoe sale! Buy 2 or more pairs of full-price or sale shoes, and get 20% off. I'm not sure if you can do a full-price + sale combo or if you need 2 of the same. Looking at their shoes, I'm thinking it works on the high-end designers too, like Giuseppe Zanotti and Ferragamo. Which is pretty nice b/c Zanottis were recently excluded from Saks F&F. Use code "SHOESALE" to shop online or print out the email below. Ends Monday, May 3.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/29/2010

    You can do a sale/reg price shoe combination and receive the extra discount!

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.