Monday, April 19, 2010

Orchid Aesthetics Med Spa: chemical peel + diamond microdermabrasion for $79, 20 units of Dysport for $125

Better than SpaWeek. Orchid Aesthetics Med Spa is offering a couple deals that you can use at your leisure over the next year:

1. $79 - chemical peel (mandelic or glycolic) + a diamond microdermabrasion (normally $270)
2. $125 - 20 units (one area) of Dysport (normally $175+)

Ends Sunday, Apr 25. Certificate will be valid any day of the week. Must be used by March 31, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Fashionista!4/19/2010

    This is a great offer, I read a few reveiws of the place, but most were pretty good (only one really shady one)!
    Have you tried this place before?

    Also went to the Deer Park outlet malls in LI this weekend, great sales at BR and CK! I picked up a lovely pink shirt dress from CK and some shorts from BR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have not been to this spa myself, but it *is* a tempting offer. I wonder if they so more of a mini-microderm since your face would be kind of sensitive from the peel.

    Awesome. My coworker and I were just discussing outlet shopping! I just got 1 of 2 packages from YOOX. My 2nd order is delayed due to the volcano! Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionista!4/19/2010

    Yea I was thinking the same thing, I hope soneone blogs about it so I can check it out. I'm such a nerd for not trying things without having read a million reveiws on it!

    Funn! I know this volcano thing is effecting everyone! We all know someone/thing that's stuck due to the volcano!

    I'm so bummed about the bluemarine sale :'(

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.