Saturday, April 17, 2010

FootPetals.com 20% off

This is good timing for me because I am totally out of Sole Stopperz (yes, I hate the name, but god help me I love that they preserve the bottoms of my shoes). Take 20% off your entire FootPetals.com order with code "AFPVIP2010". My fav products include Sole Stopperz, Strappy Strips (which I also use under any sandal 'upper' which rubs my toes the wrong way), and, of course, Tip Toes. I find the arch support one is really bulky, and the heel cushion is so thick it pushes my foot forward too much. (In that case, I'll just use a strappy strip across the top rim of the heel to prevent my foot slipping out-- works wonders!)

20 Off Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.