Friday, April 30, 2010

Groupon deal today: $13 NYC boat cruises

Totally touristy, but nice to have up your sleeve if guests are coming. (Also, personally, one of my favorite ways to see the city despite its inherent cheesiness) Groupon's NYC deal of the day is $13 boat cruise tickets from New York Water Taxi or Circle Line (regularly $23-27, depending on which cruise you take). The options are standard, yacht, and speed-boat. I've only done the standard, and I really enjoyed it. There's so much to see from the water you can't see from the street!

Now, reading carefully it says you can only buy 1 ticket. Well, I know my sisters are coming in June, so I'll 'gift' each of them with a ticket too. The weather will be perfect for this!

You must use the ticket within 1 yr. Deal ends today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.