Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tina Tang birthday sale report

Last night I popped into the main shop of Tina Tang to see all there was to see. All the goodies were on display, and I had to choose wisely so I got the silver bamboo bangles I've been eyeing for probably a year now (which just barely slide over my huge hands) and a fun pair of earrings. With the 25% discount, it's like I got the earrings for free!

It was great fun to chat with Tina and her crew, who have over the years oohed and aahed over my dog as I oohed and aahed over their bling. And speaking of bling, there is some seriously nice sparkle at the Gold Label store. Any brides in need of diamonds should consider the on-going 20% off promotion, especially with the price of gold these days. If only I were filthy rich...

See you soon, Tina Tang crew!

1 comment:

  1. Great seeing yesterday! Glad you liked the bangles and earrings.

    Please feel free to drop by anytime - even to just chat.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.