Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting goodies

You made the big decision. Now reap the rewards. Remember your "I Voted" sticker! (which I totally got screwed out of b/c my location didn't have any-- how will I get my donut?!)

Retail Therapy
20% off Owl's Lab (in-store)
30% off BCBG
30% off sale items at DKNY stores and DKNY.com
44% off KennethCole.com
10% off Bluefly.com
Daily Candy Deals: Beauty Habit, Earnest Sewn, Rilee and Lo, Basic Boutique (if you're not a member or don't want to be, you can use fashionprospectress @ gmail.com to view the deals.)

Food & Beverage
Free coffee from Starbucks (tall brewed coffee)
Free donut from Krispy Kreme (star-shaped donut)
Free ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
Free chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A*
* Check for participation. This personally makes me very very sad to live in NYC, where there are no Chik-Fil-As. Unless I bust into the NYU student center.

If you know of something else, please post it in the comments, and I'll add it to this list!

1 comment:

  1. 44% off kenneth cole online and in stores today only

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.