Thursday, May 7, 2009

Delfino West store closing sale

Walking home after dinner last night, (the super fancy Qdoba next door to Gray's Papaya if you must know), giant store closing sale signage caught my eye. Delfino West, a little boutique selling bags and wallets, is going out with a 30-60% off bang. I quickly ducked inside to get an idea of the inventory. Longchamp bags are 30% off. Yes, there are some Pliage bags, but they also had nylon totes with external pockets going all around (sorry, I am not well-versed in Longchamp styles). Leather bags were 50% off. I didnt have much time, so I only peeked into a few bags to check out the labels. I saw Francesco Biasa, Jack Gomme, Delfino, The Sak, and Sequoia. According to the Delfino website, the chain of stores also carry bags from Rafe, Tano, Carla Mancini, and Hayden Harnett.

In the back there are a few Manhattan Portage messenger bags for 60% off, and a big selection of wallets in the glass case (discount unknown). There were a couple other girls in the shop. One was paying for her goods, and the other was excitedly talking to her sister on the phone, contemplating which Longchamp bag(s) to buy. If you need a new bag, I'd advise you visit soon while the selection is still pretty good.

What: Delfino West store closing
Where: 434 Avenue of the Americas; 212-982-2293

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.