Friday, May 22, 2009

YOOX.com spring sale

We all know how much I love YOOX, as I've ranted and raved plenty. But what I love is their "Dream Box", which is pretty much like any old online wishlist. BUT, YOOX will tell you when the item you are watching is the last one in stock. That is fabulous for price-watchers/procrastinators (like me!). Case in point: I'd been eying these Balenciaga sandals for probably two months now. I knew they were the last pair, so I was taking a gamble. They started at $365, dropped to $310, and finally Tuesday to $260. I sprung into action. They are not only awesome looking, but very comfortable! (How often can you say that about a 4" heel?)

So, if you have a Dream Box, go check on it, because prices on lots of things have changed for the better. (And shipping is free). Expect these good things to end Monday, May 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.