Friday, May 22, 2009

Mulberry sale

After reading the Mulberry sale info from NYMag, I hurried over to the Bleeker St in this seriously-getting-hot-fast sun. Incidentally, on my way over I saw a certain stoop on Perry St had a "NO TRESPASSING" sign strung across the railing to prevent people from sitting on the steps. I see SJP quite often and know she lives very close to me, but I don't know if this is her house. (I'm sure she will be relieved to know I don't stalk her). It might be, there are lots of tourists always posing in front of it. The fact that anyone has to do this to not be bothered makes me sad. Although ironically I saw 3 different people taking pictures of themselves WITH the sign. Hilarious.

Anyway, back to the sale info... I spoke to a lovely sales lady who told me that select styles and seasonal colors of classic styles (i.e. Bayswater) are on sale (which are about $699+). This weekend they are taking an additional 10% off the sales prices. She also let me know that the online store has everything and more available, discounted equally. So if it's just too darn hot, then just cruise on over to Mulberry.com.

What: Mulberry sale
When: now - ?
Where: all Mulberry boutiques and Mulberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.