Monday, July 26, 2010

Cynthia Vincent for Target shoes

I recently ordered these Cynthia Vincent for Target shoes online for $20.99, and they are now $14.98. Why am I telling you this? Because these shoes are awesome. They are super cute, comfortable, and cheap!!! They aren't real leather, but unless you look REALLY close, there's no way to tell. The bottoms are rubber, which is kind of a giveaway that they're not real designer shoes, but this meant I could wear them on a slightly rainy night and not feel guilty at all. If you need a pair of if-it-rains heels, I highly recommend these!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/26/2010

    how are the sizes? is it true to the size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't speak for all the sizes, but I am a 36.5 and the 6.5 fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssst...Cynthia VINCENT. And I strongly agree that this line is awesome. I have two pairs of the flat sandals and wish I'd gotten more. And those are real leather. White ones on sale now, too. Whooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahha, Cynthia Vincent!!! I don't know why I keep typing Cynthia Steffe... sigh. They are real leather?? That's awesome and makes it an even better deal!

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.