Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun new beauty: Burberry beauty

OK, so maybe the timing isn't the best given our upcoming patriotic holiday, but Burberry has just released a new beauty line! How fun is that? (And I am such a sucker for Burberry--it's one of my fav labels. And I won't even go into how much I love Emma Watson as a model!!) One of my good friend's birthdays is next week, and I was at such a loss for what to get her that I resorted to Chanel's new fall eyeshadow compact and their new supremely awesome mascara. I guess makeup/bath products will be the way going forward. I love how Bberry imprints the tartan pattern onto the eyeshadow-- this will definitely go on my list of potential presents :) A few of their introductory products are now at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.