Monday, June 1, 2009

The Container Store 15% off click & pickup

I cannot express how much I love The Container Store. It would have been best summed up by the woman standing next to me in line: "Goddamnit, where did my daughter go?? She's like a junkie in a crackhouse in this place." Hahaha... that has stayed with me for many many years, and I'm so glad I finally got to share it!

The only downside to The Container Store is the lines. It's becoming quite insane, actually. So to placate the line-haters, they have introduced Click & Pickup: shop online, pay online, and pick up in-store! I've done it, and it is quick, easy, and best of all, prevents you from staring at their equivalent of the candy aisle. (Oooh, a bag dispenser for $5.99? I could definitely use more clippy fridge magnets...)

From now until Sunday, August 23, use code "CLICK15OFFER" and save 15% off your next Click & Pickup order. * Not valid on regular online orders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.