Monday, June 8, 2009

H.Stern private sale

I had no idea H.Stern was a Brazilian company until my DH told me, which also surprised the heck out of me b/c since when did DH know anything about expensive jewelry before he met me?!? :P All along I thought it was just an upscale contemporary American shop. Not at all. Apparently in Rio, this brand is a big deal. So it only makes sense that this is going to cause a minor bit of panic, seeing as Americans are infatuated with all things Brazilian right now. DH (who was born and raised in Rio), incidentally, finds it quite hilarious as Brazilians themselves are concerned with all things US.

During H.Stern's private sale you'll find gold jewelry with colored gemstones, including cocktail rings, classic diamond solitaires or pave jewels, as well as vintage styles.

What: H.Stern private sale
When: Thursday, Jun 11 - Saturday, Jun 13; Th/F 10AM-7PM, Sat 10AM-6PM
Where: H.Stern boutique, 645 5th Ave (@ 51st St); 212-688-0300
Cash or CC. All sales final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.