Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer sample sale (Original Penguin, Iisli, Lewis Cho, and others)

Prive is currently hosting a summer sample sale for men and women. Featured designers include: Lewis Cho, Original Penguin, Josh Brody, Freedom is Natural, T Luxury, Nirvana, Iisli, Pink Polka Dot, Shumaq and others.

I've attended a couple of previous Prive sales, and I have always found them to be pretty good. I scored at the Sferra sale as well as their sale before that, where I got an ADAM basic cotton tank for $10 and an ADAM viscose hoodie for $45! (By the way, ShopADAM.com is having a fabulous sale right now-- you should check it out!)

What: Summer sample sale
When: Thursday, Jun 18 - Sunday, May 21; 10:30AM-7PM daily
Where: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave (corner of 15th St)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.