Monday, February 22, 2010

Awesome review of Hanro tank

I'm on the hunt for some layering tanks, but my favorite bare-bones basic style (the shirred neck Mossimo ones from Target) are sold out online because I missed the clearance sale. So I start hunting for my standard favorites: James Perse, T by Alexander Wang, Hanro, etc...

I love the sale section at HerRoom.com (which includes Hanky Panky and La Perla and Cosabella) and found this really nice Hanro tank, only to see that it got a mere 3 star review. It piques my curiosity because EVERYTHING I've ever gotten from Hanro is at least 4 stars (in my opinion). Well... here's the review. And I gotta say, you go Elaine. Matronly be damned! (note her age)
*** Boys have the equivalent over at HisRoom.com, where I bought my grandpa Hanro boxers for his 80th birthday (in my book, if that's all you're asking for then I might as well go all-out). The sale section is not as robust as the womens', but it's still pretty decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.