Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun Find: YSL mini Tribute tote

Since I do a lot of online window shopping (and theoretically, less actual purchasing if I stick to my 2010 resolutions), I'm going to start posting the things I normally would buy, but won't due to my excellent self-restraint. Then at least hopefully I'll be helping someone out!

A couple days ago, I came across this patent blue mini YSL Tribute bag on MyTheresa.com. It's 50% off and comes to $321.22, which is a pretty darn good price. (You will need to put it into your cart to see the price without VAT) The downside, is, of course, the shipping from Deutschland, which will cost you $63. However, it's a not a bad deal to get a mini YSL for $384 when it retails $600+.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I got this bag at the (in)famous saks sale last year (2008)! The pictures do not do it justice, the color is a beautiful blue-green, and despite the "mini" in the name, holds a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.