Monday, February 22, 2010

Herve Leger on sale at StyleBop.com

Some really cute Herve Leger dresses are marked down on StyleBop.com. If looking at these doesn't get you in that where-the-hell-is-summer mood, I don't know what will. (Incidentally, StyleBop also has a nice selection of Celine and Valentino bags around 50% off.)

Taupe Metallic Mini dress $890 (retail $1,490)


Fuchsia Stretch V-Neck dress $1,015 (retail $1,310)



Magenta (although it looks more purple to me) Mini Stretch dress $695 (retail $950)

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice collection, I like the one in purple. Seems a nice and comfortable outfit to wear anywhere. I want to feel cool this summer and I think this will suit perfectly to that.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.