Thursday, April 8, 2010

m0851 sample sale

Thank you to Donna for sending this in!

m0851 is a Canadian design house who specializes in leather bags, accessories and ready-to-wear. Sample sale prices will be up to 70% off, and their current collection surround the sale area is 20% off. They usually have lots of very lush leather bags (weekend bags, totes, shopping bags, computer bags), leather bombers and a beautiful outerwear collection. Last time I went, I got this really fabulous lightweight trench coat for $54 (I think. Something like that) I've gotten so many compliments on it, and I think it actually fits in quite well with my Burberry coat collection.

What: m0851 sample sale
When: Thursday, Apr 8 - Sunday, Apr 11; Th-S 10AM-8PM, Su 11AM-7PM
Where: 106 Wooster St (btw Spring/Prince St); 212-431-3069
Cash only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.