Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sales for (Eco)mpassion closing down

Sad, sad! My favorite post-Chinatown Brasserie I'll-just-pop-in-and-see-what-they've-got sample sale location is shutting down. I've bought $80 RED Valentino dresses, $25 Kenneth Jay Lane necklaces, and various other tops from there. It's a loss indeed.

What's on sale: like, everything. EVERYTHING. All the clothes in their inventory and all their fixtures, mannequins, shelves, office equipment, hangers, and A/V equipment too! Hmm, maybe I'll pick up a steamer? I'm going to swing by tomorrow afternoon to check it out, but if you do, remember to bring paper money. No plastic.

What: Samples for (Eco)mpassion closing sale
When: Thursday, Apr 1 - Saturday, Apr 3; noon-7PM
Where: 2 Great Jones St
Cash only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.